King's Quest: The Mask of Eternity Walkthrough
to The Barren Region To Paradise Lost
The Frozen Reaches
- Head South to the Snow Palace.
- Talk to Freesa, Queen of the Snow Nymphs.
- Give her the crystal scepter. She will let you keep it.
- Head West to the Dragon.
- Use the scepter on the Dragon. She can't take you anywhere until the gate is opened.
- Look at the broken chain hanging from the ceiling.
- Push the ice block underneath it.
- Stand in front of it and jump. Make sure it is against the edge and you are not on the ice.
- Once on the box, grab the chain. The gate will open.
- Click the scepter on the dragon.
- You will automatically jump on her back and fly across the lake.
- Head North to the East Tower.
- Kill the two Ice Orcs.
- Pick up the crossbow that one drops.
- Climb the wall to get in.
- Exit through the open doorway.
- Pull the lever to open the trap door.
- Jump in.
- Shoot the barrels.
- Open the trunk.
- Take the potions.
- Exit and head North.
- At the fork go East.
Flaming Sword, Invisible Snow Mane
- AT the top of the hill you will be attacked by an invisible Snow Mane.
- Drink a potion of reveal and kill him.
- Continue forward.
- Look at the sword in the block of ice.
- Walk on to the ice.
- Throw a rock three time till the ice breaks.
- Use your fire gem on the ice to melt it.
- Click on the sword.
- Head South then West around the East Tower.
- When you finally make it up the hill a couple of Ice Orcs will be waiting for you on the other side of the lake.
- Kill them with your crossbow.
- Walk around to the left being very careful not to touch the water.
- Walk to the left of the guard house and behind it.
- Climb up.
- Click on the grate. Watch the scene that unfolds.
- Move forward to the jail.
- Talk to the Gryph king.
- Pull the lever on the other side of the room. This will create lightning.
- Exit to the balcony.
- Jump off. You will automatically kill the guard.
- He drops a key. Look around and pick it up.
- Climb back up.
- Free the king.
- You will be attacked and fall through the grate.
- Kill Thork.
Thork's Throne Room
- Open the trunk.
- Take the amulet.
- Pick up the ice shard.
- Notice the trunk behind the locked gate.
- Look at the slot in the wall.
- Open the front door.
- Notice the gap in the floor.
- Put the ice shard in the gap.
- Use the flame sword to melt it.
- Now use the crossbow to freeze the melted water.
- Now pick it up.
- There is a rock in the corner of the room if you need it.
- Put your new ice lever in the slot in the wall to open the gate.
- You will break the ice guard and open the trunk.
- The guard will re-appear.
- Kill him quickly.
- You now have a 4th piece of the mask.
- Go back to the dragon. Go back to the other side of the lake.
- From the dragon's cave, head South then West.
- Follow the trail to the cave.
- Click on the Gryph king.
- You will receive a blue adamant.
- Go back to the dragon and fly back across the lake.
- Go back to the guard house.
- Climb up.
- Go to the electric chair.
- Put the blue adamant, tongue, mushroom on the chair.
- Pull the lever. You get an increase in armor and weapons ratings.
- Climb down.
- Use amulet on pillar- "Only the blade of fire can sever the head of the Drakes."
- From here continue North.
- Kill the snowy guys.
- Climb the wall.
- Kill the Drake.
- Walk past the Drake.
- Drop down into the hole.
- Continue down the hall to Paradise Lost.
You can help keep The Sierra Help Pages alive by helping to defray some of the costs of hosting this site. If it has been
of help to you, please consider contributing to help keep it online.
Home | Sierra Game Help
| Walkthroughs | Hints, Tips & Spoilers
| Utilities | Links
| Forums | Search
© 2006 to present The Sierra Help Pages. All rights reserved. All Sierra games, artwork and music © Sierra.