Outside Sarah's House
- Click on raven. Watch the direction it flies off in.
- Click on the statue of Sarah.
- Enter Sarah's house.
Inside Sarah's House
- Click on statue of Widow Burke.
- Click on basket of mushrooms.
- Click on shield potion on the shelf in the back of the room.
- In the kettle by the fire is a healing soup. Click on it if your health meter is low.
- Exit house.
- Go right.
- Pick up mushrooms in front of house.
- Continue down the path.
- Enter Connor's house on the left.
Inside Connor's House - (Getting the Dagger)
Wizard - (Getting the Magic Map)
- Go to the back of the house.
- Pick up the dagger stuck in the table.
- Click on the jug on the shelf.
- Pick up the coins that are now revealed.
- Exit the house.
- Use your dagger on the bulls eye on the side of the house. This will raise your experience meter by 1 point.
- Click on the raven on the fence.
- Follow him. Head past Sarah's house and the Church. Watch out for flying arrows.
- Go to the wizard. Learn what has happened in Daventry and of your quest to find the four remaining pieces of the mask. You will receive a magic map.
Outside the Graveyard
- Turn left at the road.
- Enter the house on the right.
The Simms Farmhouse - (Getting the Boots)
- Click on goodwife Simm's.
- Take gold from shelf.
- Open box.
- Take gold.
- Take mushrooms on table.
- Take boots beside bed.
- Exit house.
Outside The Simms Farmhouse
- Continue forward.
- Take mushrooms.
- Eat fish, if needed.
- Go behind farmhouse.
- Kill monster and Zombie. Make sure you take everything.
- Head North to the fountain. Drink if necessary.
- Go NW to the tavern.
Inside Tavern - (Getting the Gloves)
- Head Left once inside.
- Open chest.
- Take gold.
- Turn around.
- Take gloves on bench.
- Go to the back of the room and up the ramp.
- Open trunk.
- Take crystal.
- Continue NW.
- Hit the barrels outside the tavern with your dagger to pick up some items.
- Kill monster guarding the bridge.
- Cross the bridge.
- Kill the monsters.
- Enter Kavanaugh's house.
- Take mushrooms
- Take note of the child that must have lived there at one time.
- Go around the house to the right.
- Open the outhouse door. Be prepared.
- Kill the monster.
- Continue South.
- Kill monsters.
- Enter windmill.
Windmill - (Getting Ax)
- Look up at the ax stuck in the ceiling.
- Push the hay bale underneath it.
- Jump on it.
- Take the ax.
- Jump down.
- Be prepared for the Henchman waiting outside. He's easy to defeat. Four chops with the ax should bring him down.
- Take everything left behind.
- Head North then take the East path.
- Go back to the fountain.
- Enter the mill to the SW.
Inside the Millhouse
- Look up and notice the rope. We can't get it yet because the grindstone is moving.
Outside the Millhouse - (Stopping the Mill)
- Go to the North side of the house.
- Chop down the tree.
- Go back to the house.
Inside the Millhouse - (Getting the Rope)
- The wheel is now stopped.
- Jump up.
- Jump up to where the rope is.
- Take rope.
- Jump down.
- Continue east to the beast/unicorn. She will ask you to return her horn.
- Go back to the West.
Sir James' Tomb - (Outside the Old Castle Keep)
- From the waterfall head East to the path.
- Once on the path go North.
- Go East at the fork.
- Kill the mummies that pop up.
- Continue along the path to the Tomb of Sir James.
- After you kill the Spriggan, King James will appear and tell you to seek the dimension of Death, the urn will reveal the way.
- Continue on west to the old Castle Keep.
Old Castle Keep Ruins - (Finding Teleporter Room and Getting Breastplate)
- Ready your sword.
- Enter the Castle Keep ruins.
- Once inside, turn left and kill monster. Another will come up behind you. Kill him also.
- There are two rooms with chains. Pull all three chains to disarm a booby trap you will encounter later.
- Go back to the courtyard area.
- Enter the opening to the North.
- Turn left.
- Follow the tunnel.
- Continue till you find the door.
- Use the key on the door. This is the teleporter room.
- Go back to the courtyard.
- Climb the ramp to the right.
- Kill the monster at the top.
- Head East.
- Climb ramp.
- Kill monster.
- Take leather breast plate and potions.
- Exit the castle.
- Follow the path back to the fork.
- Go left.
- Pass the tavern.
- Drink at the fountain to regain health.
- Continue East.
On the Roof of the Mausoleum- (Getting the Crossbow)
- Go back back past the Church.
- There will be a cliff on the right. As soon as it is climbable, climb the face and walk to the edge.
- Jump onto the roof of the mausoleum.
- Walk to the far end of the roof.
- Get out your dagger.
- As you near the edge, you will automatically drop off and slit the Spriggan's throat.
- Turn around and pick up the crossbow.
- Exit through the back of the Graveyard to avoid the Zombies.
The Alchemist's House
- Break down the door with the ax.
- Take shielding potion.
- Take elixir of life.
- Take scroll.
- Go back to the fountain.
- Go south.
- Go to the door in the church that is blocked.
- Use the rope to climb up the side.
- Head towards the window.
- Use your rope to climb down.
Inside Church- (Getting Candle and Opening Portal)
- Take the candle.
- Go to the front of the church.
- Remember what Sir James said? (Push the urn.)
- Looking through the window, you can see a portal has opened in the mausoleum.
- Climb back out of the church.
Graveyard - (Outside the Church)
- Enter the graveyard.
- Kill the Zombies.
- Enter the Mausoleum.
Inside the Mausoleum
- Enter the portal. You will meet a ghost and you will be thrown back out.
- Exit the mausoleum.
Wizard - (Ring of Illumination)
- Go back to the wizard.
- Click on him.
- He will ask for three objects, the candle, ring and ashes.
Tomb of Sir James - Getting Ring of Dead Hero
- Return to Sir James' tomb.
- Chop down the gate with your ax.
- Open the tomb by walking up to it and keep going until Conner pushes the lid off.
- Take the ring.
Getting Past the Waterfall
- Head North to the Waterfall. If you follow the river you should run into it.
- Go to the West side of the Waterfall.
- Use rope.
- Climb up.
- Push blocks. There is now an opening in the waterfall.
- Enter the opening.
- A new location will now load.
Inside Castle Daventry - (Getting Torch Ashes and key.)
- Follow the tunnel to the dead end.
- Click on the candle on the right to open hidden room.
- Click on the painting of King Graham.
- Push the painting by bumping into it.
- Take the key that is revealed.
- Move toward the opening to the south.
- Pick up the torch ashes on the ground.
- Walk toward the statue of King Graham.
- Click on the mirror when it starts swirling.
- Exit the Castle.
- Give him all three objects.
- He will give you the Ring of Illumination. You can now get through the portal.
- But first, enter the water behind the wizard.
- Continue West until you reach an island.
- Climb up the mountain to the Wizard's home.
Wizard's Home- (Getting the Bell)
- Take invisible potion under the table.
- Click on pen.
- Take newly written-on page.
- Use page on spinning globe.
- Take potion.
- Drink potion.
- Open trunk that has now been revealed.
- Take bell.
Outside Wizard's Home - (Getting Sword From Lady of the Lake)
- Climb down.
- Put bell on structure.
- Hit bell three times with ax.
- The Lady of the Lake will appear and give you a new sword.
- Head back to the mausoleum.
© 2006 to present The Sierra Help Pages. All rights reserved. All Sierra games, artwork and music © Sierra.