Videogame music

Talk about anything you want here

Re: Videogame music

Postby BBP » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:01 am

Collector wrote:
MacTeq wrote:Can't believe I forgot to mention this earlier, the Illsmouth theme from Shadow of the Comet is amazing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxeq0OqcRdo

Also, following BBP's example, linking to Youtube from now on may be preferable to embedding with so many videos on one page.

I had not noticed it until just now since I am in a Panera's with a small trickle of bandwidth.

Living in a hut on the heath gives me a bandwith that sometimes freezes the computer whenever I'm on a page with as much data as this one already has.

Another show-stopper: the Joyful Waltz by Zdenek Bartak, plays in Toonstruck at that Hilarious Scene With The Vase.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4MKf5lPSN8
Fresh game scripts: KQ4, LSL2 and LSL3! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Postby BBP » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:38 pm

I've never played these games (and would probably not be able to play them either as scaredy) but that music...

From Clock Tower: First Fear

From Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, undoubtedly the scariest game with the word "butterfly" in the title!
Fresh game scripts: KQ4, LSL2 and LSL3! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Postby BBP » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:34 am

This is so incredibly gorgeous I didn't want to tuck it away in the private board:
the Gabriel Knight 3 theme by orchestra.

Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Postby Expack3 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:53 am

BBP wrote:This is so incredibly gorgeous I didn't want to tuck it away in the private board:
the Gabriel Knight 3 theme by orchestra.

Definitely awesome! That said, it sounds like they took a few cues from the Broken Sword series, as I had to keep reminding myself that no, this is from a Sierra game, not a Revolution Software game. ;)
You like manuals. You like manuals. You love them. You cannot resist manuals.
Your gameplay experience is meaningless without manuals.
Expack3
Sierra Obsessed

Postby Rath Darkblade » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 am

Very nice. :) It's been a long, long time since I played GK3... mostly because I don't like the death scenes in GK. Gabriel's dying scream in the "pendulum" scene gave me nightmares. :(
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous Chatter