The Yeoman

Feel like your conquest has you questing in circles? This is for the Cristy Marx games, Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail and Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood. You can ask for help with these games here! (Beware of the rabbit... it's got fangs!)

The Yeoman

Postby SierraDude81 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:32 am

Hey Everyone!

I'm playing through Longbow, attempting to be a bad Robin Hood. I'm just curious, is there a "dishonest" way to deal with the Yeoman? I've tried threatening him to steal his clothes, but we end up killing each other. The only other way I know is the "right way".
The Procestuousity begins here!
SierraDude81
Sierra Lover

Re: The Yeoman

Postby Rakeesh » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:54 pm

SierraDude81 wrote:Hey Everyone!

I'm playing through Longbow, attempting to be a bad Robin Hood. I'm just curious, is there a "dishonest" way to deal with the Yeoman? I've tried threatening him to steal his clothes, but we end up killing each other. The only other way I know is the "right way".

I am also trying playing as a bad Robin :)

The "worst" way I have found is just ignore him. When you get back to the lair, Little John will bring you his clothes, but it's too late for the Tournament by now.

If you want a slightly "worse" circumstance, use the hand icon on him. He will threaten you and will pass through you. Then John will bring his clothes for you. As before, it costs only the Tournament, but the situation is humiliating
Rakeesh
Sierra Obsessed

Return to The Conquests Games