King's Quest: The Mask of Eternity Walkthrough
to Paradise Lost To the Sun Realm-Level 2
Realm of the Sun-Level 1
- Exit the room after killing the Henchman.
- Turn left.
- Look up at the ceiling. There is a hole.
- Approach the wall.
- Kill the snake.
- Climb the wall.
- Break the urns as you come across them.
- Take the medallion.
- Climb back down.
- Exit the room.
- Head down the hall.
- Turn left.
- Kill the Henchman.
- Move forward to the end of the hall.
- Kill the two Henchmen.
- Open the panels with the red crystals.
Tablet of Knowledge
Hall of Truth
- Head North.
- Kill the snakes.
- Take a left and head West.
- Watch where you step. Certain areas will cause Shadow Demons to appear.
- Make a left into the temple. The Archons are frozen.
- Listen to the voices for clues.
- Take the tablet from the altar.
Sword of Truth
- Head toward the North East side of the map.
- Click on the Archon when you reach him.
- He opens the door for you.
- Enter the room with the monster. Don't worry about the fact that there is no floor.
- He will transform into a key as you approach.
- Head back South.
- Use the key on the door.
- Take the sword. Something will be written on the tablet.
- Head all the way to the North West corner to exit to Level 2.
You can help keep The Sierra Help Pages alive by helping to defray some of the costs of hosting this site. If it has been
of help to you, please consider contributing to help keep it online.
Home | Sierra Game Help
| Walkthroughs | Hints, Tips & Spoilers
| Utilities | Links
| Forums | Search
© 2006 to present The Sierra Help Pages. All rights reserved. All Sierra games, artwork and music © Sierra.