Zeus (ZEUSEP11) (ZIP file) [11.2 MB]
Zeus Enhancement Pack 22.214.171.124.
Zeus (ZEUSEP11UK) (ZIP file) [11.79MB]
Zeus Enhancement Pack 126.96.36.199 UK.
Zeus (ZEUSEP11ES) (ZIP file) [10.94MB]
Zeus Enhancement Pack 188.8.131.52 Spanish.
Zeus (ZEUSEP11FR) (ZIP file) [11.97MB]
Zeus Enhancement Pack 184.108.40.206 French.
Zeus (ZEUSEP11IT) (ZIP file) [11.79MB]
Zeus Enhancement Pack 220.127.116.11 Italian.
Zeus (ZEUSEP11PL) (ZIP file) [11.95MB]
Zeus Enhancement Pack 18.104.22.168 Polish.
Zeus (ZEUS102JP) (ZIP file) [275KB]
Zeus Enhancement Pack 22.214.171.124 Japanese.
Rich Man's Blues Mission (si_zeus_richmansblues) (ZIP file) [.6 MB]
Rich Man's Blues is a new mission for owners of Poseidon: Official Zeus Expansion available by download only.
This add-on mission requires Poseidon: Official Zeus Expansion to run, and an additional 2 MB of free hard drive space. The adventure may be played by running Poseidon and selecting Rich Man's Blues from the Custom Adventures option.
Zeus Official Expansion Poseidon: 2.1 Update (ZIP file) [356 KB]
The Poseidon 2.1 Patch makes the following updates to Zeus Official Expansion Poseidon:
- Greek Custom Adventures no longer show up as Atlantean Custom Adventures.
- Pyramids will no longer become corrupt after delete/undo.
- The game no longer pauses when deleting certain structures.
- Resource gatherers are better able to find the closest available resources.
- Hera is quicker to rebuff Zeus when he invades.
- Pyramids destroyed by disasters may be rebuilt.
- Setting a 'Slay' goal in the editor no longer causes an exit to desktop.
- 'Doubled' fishing points have been fixed.
- Dionysus prevents unrest properly.
- An uncommon situation where Armies get stuck on the world level has been fixed.
- Disasters do not permanently kill heroes.
- Heroes no longer get stuck on Hippodrome Crosswalks.
- Custom Adventures no longer slip into 'Open Play' mode, adventure creators do not need to include the .set file when exchanging adventures.
- On-loan troops no longer get stuck on the edge of the screen when attempting to return home.
You can help keep The Sierra Help Pages alive by helping to defray some of the costs of hosting this site. If it has been of help to you, please consider contributing to help keep it online.Thank you.
© 2006 to present The Sierra Help Pages. All rights reserved. All Sierra games, artwork and music © Sierra.